Episode 5: The Australian Government has banned recreational use of e-cigarettes, with a focus on preventing the uptake among teens.
The Hot Topics podcast chat about vaping, following the Federal Government’s announcement that recreational vaping will be banned and e-cigarettes only accessible through pharmaceutical scripts, and the South Australian Government releasing its education campaign to stop young people vaping. Matt Gilbertson, Anna Kantilaftas and Tim Whiffen think something that has a disturbing popularity growth among youth is about to become very anti-social. Here, they talk about their experiences with smoking and positives of the ban.
Want to listen to other episodes?
- Be Bushfire Ready!
- The Blue Rose Project
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
- The Good Music State
- Autism: Different, Not Less
- Smells like South Australian Spirits!
- Celebrating SA’s Diversity
- Planning a Greater Adelaide
- The Path to Gender Equality
- Why buy local?
- How much do you know about ‘stealthing’?
- Helping make sure the kids are OK. What’s being done about mental health in SA schools.
- Back Off your bike
- Build or buy – The first home dilemma
- Showing the door to single use plastics
- Answering the question: ‘What is The Post?’
- Beneath SA’s hydrogen hype
- Lighting the streets with Illuminate Adelaide
- Palliative Care and end of life
- No, low and tasty