Episode 7: Grandmas who podcast. Anna’s Yiayia joins the Hot Topics podcast.
South Australia has a rich history of migrant groups settling in Adelaide, and as a result we now enjoy a wonderfully cosmopolitan lifestyle. With our Multicultural Festival now annual, Matt, Anna and Tim discuss ways to celebrate our diversity, and a very special guest joins them to share her incredible migration experience from over 50 years ago.
Want to listen to other episodes?
- Be Bushfire Ready!
- The Blue Rose Project
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
- The Good Music State
- Autism: Different, Not Less
- Smells like South Australian Spirits!
- Celebrating SA’s Diversity
- Planning a Greater Adelaide
- The Path to Gender Equality
- Why buy local?
- How much do you know about ‘stealthing’?
- Helping make sure the kids are OK. What’s being done about mental health in SA schools.
- Back Off your bike
- Build or buy – The first home dilemma
- Showing the door to single use plastics
- Answering the question: ‘What is The Post?’
- Beneath SA’s hydrogen hype
- Lighting the streets with Illuminate Adelaide
- Palliative Care and end of life
- No, low and tasty