Meet the trio behind the Hot Topics podcast as Matt Gilbertson, The Post editor Anna Kantilaftas, and Hot Topics producer Tim Whiffen get to know each other a little better.
Have a preference on where you want to listen? Click on the links below:
Hot Topics by The Post is a podcast about the is, the was, and the will be of South Australia. Anna, Matt, and Tim are cool and trendy friends with the inside scoop on what’s happening and changing in SA, and they’re inviting you to be in the know.
- Be Bushfire Ready!
- The Blue Rose Project
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
- The Good Music State
- Autism: Different, Not Less
- Smells like South Australian Spirits!
- Celebrating SA’s Diversity
- Planning a Greater Adelaide
- The Path to Gender Equality
- Why buy local?
- How much do you know about ‘stealthing’?
- Helping make sure the kids are OK. What’s being done about mental health in SA schools.
- Back Off your bike
- Build or buy – The first home dilemma
- Showing the door to single use plastics
- Answering the question: ‘What is The Post?’
- Beneath SA’s hydrogen hype
- Lighting the streets with Illuminate Adelaide
- Palliative Care and end of life
- No, low and tasty
- Rise up for the river
- Learning about Indigenous cultures of South Australia
- A state of multiculturalism
- We’re building submarines.
- Vaping bans in Australia
- A changing landscape in SA’s housing and rental market.
- Is South Australia the best foodie state?
- Do we have an over reliance on mobile phones?
- Sports festivals in South Australia: hot or not
- Introducing: Hot Topics podcast by The Post