Episode 3: With so much on offer in food and wine, is South Australia the best foodie state?
According to Matt, Anna and Tim, there’s no place like home – especially when it comes to food and drink. South Australia punches above its weight and has a food and wine culture that rivals other states.
While the Hot Topics team gets sidetracked talking about their favourite places to eat in SA, it also looks at the best wine regions in the state, and the celebration of Aussie food – Tasting Australia Presented by RAA Travel – hosted right here in our backyard.
Want to listen to other episodes?
- Be Bushfire Ready!
- The Blue Rose Project
- State Disability Inclusion Plan
- The Good Music State
- Autism: Different, Not Less
- Smells like South Australian Spirits!
- Celebrating SA’s Diversity
- Planning a Greater Adelaide
- The Path to Gender Equality
- Why buy local?
- How much do you know about ‘stealthing’?
- Helping make sure the kids are OK. What’s being done about mental health in SA schools.
- Back Off your bike
- Build or buy – The first home dilemma
- Showing the door to single use plastics